FAQ COVID 19
We have always had at heart to answer our customer expectations the best way possible and make sure that their stay goes as smoothly as possible.
The pandemic only reinforced that state of mind.
We have implemented all the necessary protocol regarding sanitary hygiene in order to ensure the safety of our customers, our intervenors and our staff.
We also remind you that during your stay at the Relais Monceau, you are submitted to the French regulations in order to counteract the spread of the virus.
Our team remains at your disposal in order to inform you about the latest regulations in place, but also reserves the right to impose their respect (compulsory mask use, hydroalcoholic gel use and so on…)
For any request or question, do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – Our team is always here and will answer you at the earliest possibility – you can also FAQ below.
Your questions regarding the bookings
At the Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel, we are aware that every situation is exceptional – in order to answer the best way possible to each and everyone of our customers, we have decided that Flexibility would be the key word to help you go through this sanitary crisis.
• Can I cancel my booking without penalty ?
For non-cancelable and non-refundable bookings.
– Regarding the bookings with strict sales conditions, non-cancelable and nonrefundable- which dates of stay were initially planned between 03/17/2020 and 06/30/21, no refund shall be granted.
– We offer you the possibility to postpone the amount paid at the time of the booking for a future stay. Please, be aware that it is not a postpone of the initial booking but a credit note corresponding to the total amount (or any deposit) you initially paid for your booking. We will do our best to maintain the same rate conditions as your initial booking but restrictions might apply on different periods of the year (special events – high season – strong demand…)
– We are aware of the uncertainty caused by the crisis, that is why we offer you the possibility to postpone your stay until 31/12/22.
– We closely follow the evolution of the situation and will adapt our policy accordingly if necessary.
For flexible bookings :
Regarding the bookings with flexible sales conditions, we have decided to ease our cancellation policy. You can book with peace of mind – for these flexible bookings, we won’t ask for any prepayment and you will have the possibility to cancel you booking without penalty up to 24 hours prior to arrival (deadline : midday, local time).
How to cancel a booking made through an online agency ( Booking, Expedia, Agoda..) or through a travel agency ?
In emergency, each agency has implemented its own procedures to deal with the bookings. We invite you to directly contact the agency you booked with – this latter will get in touch with our team to deal with your request. Either way and no matter how long it will take to deal with your case, we ensure you that we will do our best to assist you in the process. However, as the intermediaries impose, all requests should be made through them.
Your questions regarding your stay
You would like to stay at the Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel within the next days ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com to check if the hotel is open. All the staff is in the starting-blocks but unfortunately, we have to live one day at a time regarding the evolution of the crisis and the government announcements. Thus, do not hesitate to send us an email and we will answer you at the earliest possibility.
I have a booking at the Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel but the curfew is still in place – can I eat at the hotel ?
At the Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel, we spare no effort to help you have the best stay possible given the restrictions caused by the sanitary crisis.
We do not have a restaurant but work with several in the close area. Those can deliver your meal before or after the curfew and our staff remains at your disposal to help you to reheat it. Still in observance of the sanitary measures, we offer you the possibility to have diner in our breakfast room or at the bar of the hotel.
As for breakfast, it is available everyday from 7.00AM to 11.00AM. You have the possibility to have it either in your bedroom or in our breakfast room located on the ground floor. For your safety and in observance of the sanitary rules, breakfast will be served individually with table service.
If taken in the breakfast room, you will be required to use the hydroalcoholic gel available at the entrance.
To ensure the best service and avoid any superfluous interaction, our team will ask you your breakfast preferences the day before during all your stay : products, time, place you choose.
I have an exemption regarding the curfew – will the hotel be open for my check-in ?
Do not worry, our team is here 24h/24. Do not hesitate to let us know your check-in and check-out times for us to help you organize your stay the best way possible.
OUR HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES REGARDING COVID-19
At the Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel, hygiene and cleanliness are very important to us, that is why we have implemented additional measures to guaranty the safety of our customers and staff members.
What hygiene and cleanliness measures have you implemented ?
– Complete cleaning of the rooms, bathrooms and common areas before the hotel reopening according to the EN1476 standard.
– The hotel has increased the frequency of the common areas cleaning, such as door handles, elevator buttons, room keys several times a day. Every item that might be in contact with customers is cleaned according to the EN1476 standard.
– Our team does its best to leave the rooms unoccupied at least 24 hours after check-out before giving them to another customer (Depending on availability). During cleaning, the room is ventilated for at least 15 minutes.
– We offer you not to use the daily cleaning service in order to avoid contacts with the cleaning staff.
– We have withdrawn some elements of the rooms : room directory (replaced by a QR Code with direct access from your smartphone), decorative cushions…
– We have withdrawn the mini bar offer and thank you in advance for using the bar service on the ground floor of the hotel.
– The Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel puts hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal.
– We thank you in advance for using your credit card whenever it is possible to minimize contacts. The payment terminal is sanitized after each use.
– We now privilege the mailing of the invoices to minimize contacts.
What are the preventive measures implemented by your team ?
– All our team or intervenors are equipped with masks, gloves and hydroalcoholic gel.
– The teams have specifically been formed regarding the safety precautions. They pay a particular attention to wash their hands as often as possible.
– In case of Covid-19 suspicion of one of our staff members, he/she has to report it immediately and stay isolated until having the negative results of his/her test or declared fit to resume work after full recovery/quarantine imposed.
We take care of you… Please, take care of us !
– We do our best to ensure your safety and ask you in return to do the same regarding the other customers staying at the same time at the hotel and the staff members.
– We ask each and everyone of customers to sanitize their hands using the hydroalcoholic gel available at their disposal whenever their enter the lobby, but also before entering the breakfast room or the hotel lounges.
– The mask use is also compulsory in every common areas of the hotel as well as the distancing measure (2 meters) – On demand, masks are available at the Reception Desk (1€ per mask) and hydroalcoholic gel is available in the common areas for free.
– We invite our customers to use the stairs to access their bedrooms – the elevator being accessible to one person at a time.
– In case of symptoms during your stay, we will recommend you to follow the recommendations of the local Health Authority and isolate yourself in your bedroom. An infrared thermometer is at your disposal at the Reception for you to check your temperature. You are required to advise the situation to our team to assist you the best way possible while taking the precautions necessary to their own safety at your contact.
– If you come from abroad, you will be required to follow the regulations imposed by the local government at that time (quarantine…)
Unity for everyone’s sake !